Cherry

Friday, July 3, 2009

Please forgive me...

For those of you who are checking this blog on a regular basis (all three of you...just kidding..haha), I apologize for not posting lately.

I figured that if I posted a bunch of pictures, you would forgive me. :)



Giggly naked baby!

Mommy & Daddy just crack me up!
















Trying to get the dog's attention
Brynley news:
  • She rolled over for the very first time yesterday (7/2/09)...from her back to her belly.
  • She started making a loud pitched squeal on Father's Day.
  • Two weeks later, she now makes a sharp inhaling noise prior to the squeal.
  • She has the cutest giggle.
  • She loves animals, music, playing peek-a-boo, her toys, her stuffed duck (we might have another Ava on our hands), and jumping ("bouncing")
  • She recognizes Rob or I when we walk in the room and gets very excited. She starts squealing and kicking her little feet as fast as she can.
  • Bryn enjoys her Mondays with Grandma. Most of the time, she doesn't give Grandma a lot of trouble!
  • Her hair is getting thicker, but mostly just in the front and at the top...so she has a triangle of thick hair front and center (see above photos). Very cute!
  • She is 4-1/2 months old...a fact I can hardly believe.
  • She continues to amaze me everyday. I love her more than I ever thought possible!
  • Sleeps like she is sunbathing: kicks the blankets off, puts both hands behind her head...elbows out to the side. I have yet to get a good picture of this for fear that she will wake up when the flash goes off! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have three sets of workers at the cottage . Hammering, screaming to each other, loud music . So looking at that beautiful face just made my day. I will be checking in every time they get on my nerves.
    Bless My Brynley
    Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the naked baby pics - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete