On July 18th, we went to a party for my father-in-law's 60th birthday. Brynley met several new friends there. She was quite fussy all weekend though and I believe she is trying to cut her first tooth. I can't remember if she has ever been this grumpy!
On July 19th (My bday), we (Me, Rob, my brother Doug, my nephew Wesley, and Bryn) all went to the Japanese Steak House for dinner. Bryn didn't even fuss when they lit the grill on fire. My in-laws gave me a wonderful birthday gift...a Flip Video! This thing is awesome...it's a video camera that is simple to use and simple to transfer videos...so maybe I will finally fulfill my promise of putting some videos up on this blog. I can even view the videos on our home TV which we experimented with tonight. Very fun! If you have a little one, I would highly recommend this gadget. It's very small so I can carry it with me at all times and never miss one of Brynley's special "moments".
Here are a few pics of the little lady over the past few weeks:
Sorry for the random, rambling post. I am running off very little sleep and my thoughts are all jumbled. Still, I'm happy...and very, very lucky!
Oh that face!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete