Cherry

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Brynley celebrated her first 4th of July with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa at the cottage house in Maryland. She even went "swimming" for the first time ever! She was in bed long before any of the big fireworks, but Grandma did give her a sparkler show which she seemed to enjoy.

Watching the sparkler show
Getting ready for a swim...
One cool baby!!


She actually tolerated being in the pool longer than we thought she would.



But after about 5 minutes, she was done with it!



Proud to be an American




Brynley often puts the soles of her feet together and rubs them back and forth like crazy. Grandma says that if she keeps doing that, she's going to start a fire (just like rubbing two sticks together!) That made me laugh!


Our little girl rolled over for the second time on the 4th of July. She has done it a few more times since then, but has not quite perfected it...or done it intentionally!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting so many great pictures and keeping all 3 of us readers :) updated on Brynley happenings. Even though I haven't seen her since the hospital (!) I still feel like I know her. By the way, the pic with the hat and sunglasses is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Thanks for commenting...I love to see that people are enjoying the blog. I have a friend who has a blog for her little girls and I felt the same way...even though I don't see the girls often, I feel like I know them and that I am watching them grow up. It makes me so happy that this blog makes people feel the same way about Brynley.
    That being said, we need to see each other soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the most beautiful Bebe ever. I cry when seeing my Bebe with his Bebe. That was a nice realxed day. We will see how B. does this Saturday with the pool and I still have sparklers for her.
    Grandma got 4 more Little Firecraker Tees for the future!!! I will put every Bebe name and date on them and Hang them at the Cottage. Don't worry Monica I don't expect you to make all the Bebe's. Hoping Tina will help to. AHHAHAHA!!!
    Love you Three so much Linda (Granny),(Meme)?

    ReplyDelete