Cherry

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday

My dear daughter Brynley,

Today you are 3 years old. I can hardly believe how quickly the years go by and how much you have grown and changed.

One thing that will never change is mine and Daddy's love for you. Three years ago today, we finally saw your tiny little face and held you in our arms. Our whole world changed!

Bryn, I thank God every day that he picked me to be your mommy! You are a smart, spunky, kind little girl and you fill my heart with joy every single day. I am working on a blog post to tell you about all the things you have learned this past year and the things that you enjoy, but for now I just want to tell you Happy Birthday!

And I love you....with my whole entire heart...you are (and always will be) my precious little boo bear!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment