Cherry

Friday, January 6, 2012

Seven months old





Dear Roman,
You are already seven months old! Then again, you are ONLY seven months old! I can hardly remember what life was like before you joined our little family. Your smile, and that dimple, melt my heart every day. You have the greatest belly laugh. You think your sister is the funniest thing!

At seven months old, you:

  • weigh 15 lbs 6 ozs
  • are getting very close to crawling. You army-crawl, scooch, twist, roll, and turn to get where you want to go
  • eat spinach, peas, green beans, bananas, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, prunes...
  • still have beautiful blue eyes
  • sleep from about 7pm to about 7am with a few wake-up times in between
  • take two naps a day...the first at 9am
  • are cutting your first tooth...and the second doesn't seem far behind (bottom two front)
  • babble, make all kinds of funny noises with your mouth
  • cry when I leave the room
  • pull hair! OUCH!
  • love your toys...especially your steering wheel, duck, and roly poly ball

I love you, sweet baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment