This interview took place on Thursday, January 19, 2012. Commentary that I've added is in red.
Favorite color: "yellow" - funny, I'm not sure she even OWNS anything that is yellow.
Favorite animal: "horsey"
Favorite food: "toast" - i don't really think so; it just happened to be what she was looking at during our breakfast interview...haha
Favorite drink: "red juice" - juicy juice 100% juice fruit punch
Favorite TV show: "Mickey Mouse" - as in Clubhouse. She's only been watching it for two days!
Favorite song: "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, K..." - she sang the whole song with some missing letters. For example, H-I-J (always)
Favorite thing in the whole wide world: "place" - not sure she understood the question!
Favorite toy: "Elephant" - Elefun game
Favorite book: "Doggies" - by Sandra Boynton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute interview! I'll have to try that one soon too!
ReplyDelete