There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to capture pictures of my precious daughter! Here are a few we managed to get in the past week.
Miss Bryn about a week ago
Now this was ridiculously adorable! After a marathon breastfeeding session, Brynley fell asleep on my lap with her mouth wide open and her butt up in the air. Rob & I stopped laughing long enough to snap a few photos. Then we resumed laughing until we woke her up!
Miss Bryn about a week ago
Now this was ridiculously adorable! After a marathon breastfeeding session, Brynley fell asleep on my lap with her mouth wide open and her butt up in the air. Rob & I stopped laughing long enough to snap a few photos. Then we resumed laughing until we woke her up!
So cute! I love the "dancing" picture.
ReplyDeleteMORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe best!!!
Love Granny
That dancing picture is adorable!
ReplyDelete