Brynley stayed with "Grandma" deMariano today while I went and got my hair highlighted and cut. As you can see, I got it cut really short! Grandma says Brynley was a really good girl. She took lots of pictures and videos (Grandma did, not Bryn!). One video is a montage of all of Brynley's perfected looks: anger, surprise, smiles. Yes, smiles!
Tonight I captured a great video of Brynley smiling. It was the first time that I was truly convinced that it was a smile and not just gas. Rob was tickling her and she would just break out into this huge open-mouthed grin. As soon as I find the camcorder cord, I will try posting it to the blog. It is a must-see!
Brynley's last week has been busy. We've been to Grandma's house twice. She met her great-grandmother and a few of Grandma's friends. Her Aunt Tina stayed up late teaching her all about biology and micro-organisms. She met her Auntie Heather and the triplets. Brynley has also been up to her old tricks: She peed on me this time...all down the front of my shirt and the entire right leg of my pajama pants. It was my fault...I took her diaper off before carrying her to the bathroom for her bath and I KNEW better!
Brynley:
- Still screams throughout bathtime!
- Occasionally lets Mom sleep for 3-1/2 hours (this is rare, but wonderful).
- Takes a bottle of breastmilk every once in awhile.
- Is no longer purple.
- Loves to have Mommy sing to her even though I have a horrible singing voice.
- Is infatuated with ceiling fans.
- Got so mad at me tonight that she kicked her socks off!
- Fell asleep listening to The Beatles the other night - maybe she remembers me listening to those CDs throughout the pregnancy.
- Is the light of our lives.
As always the best reality TV ever. HAHHAAH!!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEST!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Love Granny
Your hair looks great - it will be so much easier to take care of too :)
ReplyDelete