Cherry

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sadness

Wow...it's been awhile since I've posted! September and October unexpectedly became busy months. We had a very ill cat who needed surgery, a house full of sick that I somehow managed to avoid, and my severe dental pain and issues surrounding that. Just when things seemed to calm down a bit, my Dad was put in the hospital. The last time I posted (10/18) was the day his condition worsened and sadly he passed away shortly thereafter. I am heartbroken, to say the least.

So, I'm working to get back to some sort of normal and I know it will take some time. Fortunately, I have two very wonderful things to live for! Whenever I'm feeling down, I just cuddle Brynley or Roman...or both...and things suddenly seem a lot better.

Here's some pics of my two miracles. These were taken back in August.






No comments:

Post a Comment