Brynley couldn't keep her hands off her brother. She kissed him a million times that day (and every day since) and said "Cuuuuuute!" She pronounced Roman as "omen" or "momen" or sometimes it sounded like "melmo" which is her name for Elmo.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Homecoming
On Tuesday, June 7th, we finally got to leave the hospital around 3pm. I was very excited to get home and to see Brynley, who I hadn't seen in two days! Brynley was also excited to see me, but even more excited about the balloon that came home with me (thank you again, Erika).
Brynley couldn't keep her hands off her brother. She kissed him a million times that day (and every day since) and said "Cuuuuuute!" She pronounced Roman as "omen" or "momen" or sometimes it sounded like "melmo" which is her name for Elmo.
Roman gave his big sister a gift...two books about siblings, some bubbles, and two small stuffed toys. He is such a caring guy!
Oh yea...the gift also had M&Ms. Brynley's favorite part.
Roman sat in his bouncer for the very first time:
This last picture was actually taken before we left the hospital. It's Roman's hospital security band. These bands prevent in-hospital abductions by setting off an alarm and locking the hospital doors if they are removed or taken beyond a certain point in the hospital. It actually happened twice while we were there, but they were both false alarms (and not related to Roman's anklet either).
It felt so great to be home. Roman was surrounded by love from me, Rob, Bryn, and Nana! Many thanks to my mother-in-law who stayed at our house while I was in the hospital. She cared for the cats, the dogs, the house, and me after I got home. For two days after I got home, I was sick with a flu and had only enough energy to feed the baby and fall asleep on the couch. I was very grateful to have family there helping!
Brynley couldn't keep her hands off her brother. She kissed him a million times that day (and every day since) and said "Cuuuuuute!" She pronounced Roman as "omen" or "momen" or sometimes it sounded like "melmo" which is her name for Elmo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment