Cherry

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Family of three

As expected, life has become a bit hectic since we became a family of four. In the 10 days since we've been home from the hospital, I have been sick for two days and now Brynley has been sick for two days. Needless to say, I'm behind on blog posts and taking/uploading new photos.

The Friday before Roman's arrival, Brynley had a busy day. In the morning, I took her to a playdate where she got to run around and have fun with other kids her age. Then in the afternoon, Rob & I took her to the brand new playground in town and then out for ice cream (or as Brynley calls it..."ice keem cone". Our last day as a family of three was perfect!! That very night, I started having contractions!

Some pictures from our day:





No comments:

Post a Comment