Cherry

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dear Brynley,


Two years ago today was one of the most exciting days of my life. A day that was filled with joy and anticipation ended amazingly when you were born at 9:03pm. I thought I would cry when I first held you, but I didn't; I couldn't stop smiling!!


The past two years has gone by very quickly, as I thought they would. I have enjoyed watching you learn new things and grow into a charismatic and happy toddler. When we are out together, you continue to get compliments about how adorable, smart, and friendly you are. B, you have personality!!



Before I became a Mommy, people told me that I couldn't even comprehend the intensity of the love that I would feel. They were right. You mean the world to me and every day I thank God that he let me be your Mommy. To quote one of your books, "I love you to the moon and back!"



Happy birthday, my heart, my love, my daughter...I love you, Brynley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment