Cherry

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend laughs

How Brynley made me laugh this weekend:
  • When she hears the a/c kick on, she runs over to the floor vent and sits on it. Cider used to do the same thing as a puppy!
  • Brynley has been dancing since before she could crawl. Now that she is a biped, she is dancing even more and it is so fun to watch. As soon as she hears music, she starts to groove so we have been having "dance parties" each morning. I put my iPod on and we tear up the living room floor. Rob just watches us with mild amusement...or maybe it's pity!
  • She brings Rob his shoes when he is getting ready for work.
  • She giggles like crazy if I wiggle my eyebrows.
  • Brynley's newest game: throwing her stuffed duck out of the crib over and over again. Of course, I'm the one throwing it back in and she gets frustrated with me if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment