You are amazing me with the things you are learning every single day! You have not seen me stack these rings in over a month and the other day, you just started stacking them over and over again.
You are walking all over the place...holding onto furniture. You climb over humans and dogs alike. I keep reminding myself to keep the video camera nearby so that I can catch those first independent steps on film.
You are a people person. You smile and wave to everyone you see, even when you are tired and would rather be home napping. On 4/16/10, you said your very first word: "Bye-bye", Honestly, I was hoping for "mama", and I tried to deny that you said your first word to the cashier at Target instead of me or your Daddy! You also say "thank you" when someone hands you something, but it sounds more like "Da Dah!"
Here are some photos of you playing with your stacking rings. You are so very proud of yourself and I am proud of you too.
How cute, she does look very proud of herself! I love the new look of your blog too :) Hopefully we can get together soon...let me know when you are available!
ReplyDelete