Cherry

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brynley's First Christmas

Santa filled our tree with gifts...

And Brynley's stocking too...


Daddy helped B empty the goodies out of her stocking


Santa knows that Brynley loves books!


And she was fascinated by these new bath toys



This was the look on her face almost the whole day...she was so in awe (and overwhelmed) by everything going on around her! I only captured a few smiles on camera on Christmas Day.

As soon as she heard this toy playing music, my girl started dancing!


It didn't take her long to figure this one out...


"Hey...where did the ball go?"

Brynley and Aunt Tina




She adores this rocking toy from Grandma & Grandpa. It plays music too...Brynley loves anything with music!











I'm almost embarrassed about my reaction to this gift. I pretty much squealed like a 5 year old girl who has just received her first bicycle. Seriously. I think the last time I reacted that way was when Rob proposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment