Cherry

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My four month old

Today was Brynley's 4-month pediatrician appointment. She now weighs 12lbs 14 oz and is 23-1/4 inch long. She is growing by leaps and bounds...cooing, giggling, playing with her feet, teething, almost rolling over! Tonight Rob manned the video camera and we taped Bryn eating her first solid food - rice cereal. Sure, most of it ended up on her chin and her bib, but she seemed to be enjoying herself anyway!

Last Saturday (June 13th) was Brynley's 4 month birthday. The three of us went hiking in Shenandoah National Park. Rob carried Bryn in a carrier and she did very well. I took a few pictures, but have not pulled them off my camera yet.

Here are a few pics from the past few weeks:









Did I mention that I love this girl?

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute! She looks like a doll baby in the second picture :)

    ReplyDelete