Cherry

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Soaking it all in

I can spend hours watching Brynley observe the world around her. It seems that every day she is learning and growing before my eyes! So I sit and watch her soaking it all in.

And it hits me: time goes too fast. Every day she is making new discoveries. Every day she gets a little bit bigger...a little more independent.

I love to kiss my daughter on her cheeks, her nose, her head, her tummy, her hands, her feet...and I realize that there will come a day when I can't kiss her on her tummy or her feet. There will be a day when it is inappropriate. I will keep kissing her cheeks as long as she'll let me, but there will also come a day when she will find that utterly embarrassing. It makes me a bit sad. So I pay more attention to the moment we are in.

I soak it all in.



Bryn can now hit her toys on her activity gym!
(She started this on 5/5/09)
Photo taken: May 5, 2009

...and grabbing them...

She sits in her big girl chair
Photo taken: May 1, 2009

She falls asleep beside Mommy on the couch
(I stood up for the picture!)
Photo taken: May 4, 2009

She lifts her head
Photo taken: May 4, 2009

She steals my heart

And here's a little riddle for you:
90 degrees in April, A/C is broken, what do you do?

Sleep naked, of course!
Naked baby + Sleeping baby = Ultimate cuteness!
I love you, Brynley Boo, my little bug. Don't grow up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe she is almost 3 months old!! What a cutie pie...she is starting to look more and more like her mommy!

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete