Cherry

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bryn's first Easter and now she's TWO months old!

Brynley celebrated her first Easter and it was a busy one! She was at home with me & Daddy in the morning. Then we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for the afternoon. Aunt Tina cooked a delicious dinner! After dinner, we came back home where Uncle Doug, Jess, and Wes had arrived for their visit. It was the first time that Bryn & her cousin Wes met. Wes drew a picture that says "I love you & Brynley!" I will be holding on to that one for years to come. :)

The Easter bunny brought Brynley a basket of goodies: A bunny stuffed animal, bunny slippers, and two books - one about dogs and one about bunnies! She also got a stuffed bunny with spindly spool legs from Grandma & Grandpa. Too cute!

Brynley seems to like her "pancake bunny". Her "Baby's First Easter" onesie is adorable - it was a gift from Val and Grandaddy Hinkley.

I can't believe my big girl is two months old already! She had her two month pediatrician appointment today (April 14th) and she is doing very well. She now weighs 10lbs and is 21-3/8" long. She screamed during her shots...her poor face turned bright red and she practically stopped breathing! Needless to say, Mommy was crying too!

I didn't get a lot of good pictures of Brynley in her Easter dress, but here she is sneaking in a nap at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Picture taken: 4/12/09

Being cuddled by Aunt Tina on Easter Sunday. Photo taken: 4/12/09





2 comments:

  1. The picture of Brynley on the couch in her Easter shirt is adorable! I think it might be my favorite one so far - too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of her next to the bunny. I think she is getting cuter everyday!!

    ReplyDelete